Wednesday 3 August 2016

Sketch #95 with Digi Stamp Boutique!!


Guess where I am right now?!!  I am hopeful that there are VERY few creepy critters joining us inside the tent this week!!

It's Joanna from (dare I say, critter-free?) Colorado as your hostess this fortnight.  I want to take a moment to say, "Hi there and welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!"

Guess what?  It's time for a new Sketch!!  If you are a first time visitor we are so happy you found us.  I want to offer you a great big WELCOME!!  And for those of you who are our loyal followers, thank you for taking the time out of your busy summer to visit us at SSW2!!

Before we get started with our new challenge, I wanted to announce last week's winner, yay it's YOU ...
# 2 AJ

Please e-mail Sally at: sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

Here are our Top Three are in no particular order:

# 11 Cath
# 5 Laurie
#1 Lucy 


Be sure to visit our page on FaceBook to see a few favorites from last week's Challenge!

Our Sponsor this Challenge is Digi Stamp Boutique!!

There are so many wonderful images in Sally-Ann's Shop!!   We are so grateful to have Digistamp Boutique sponsoring us.  Sally-Ann has created some of the sweetest images!

Did you know that she releases new sets the second week of each month?  I encourage you to visit her shop often!!   Here's a bit more about Sally-Ann and her shop:

My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

This week we are offering a £10 voucher to Sally-Ann's store as our prize!  Woot Woot!

On to the Challenge and this week's Sketch...



And to inspire you, here are the cards by my very talented teamies:













I hope many of you will play along with us this Challenge. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and for becoming a Follower!!  If you have crafty friends who do not know about SSW2, send them our way - share the fun!!

Thanks so much for visiting us.

Joanna
                and                  

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations! Just love everybody's colour combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the win. Congrats to Cath, Laurie and Lucy for a Top 3 Spot. Another fun sketch with fabulous inspirations. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the deadline for this challenge? I can't find anything about that, or any InLinkz link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria we are just waiting for Sally to put InLinkz Link onto this posting. Looking forward to seeing your card.
      Hugs
      Kathie SSW2~DT

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous inspirational cards by the DT!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I have rotated the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just added a second card. It doesn't say in the rules how many times you can enter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge... Especially enjoyed this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge... Especially enjoyed this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab sketch ..love your creations girls ....
    won`t be around for a while now (see post) ... but will check in to see your creations ....
    nessy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great sketch and wonderful DT cards as usual.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another great sketch and DT cards.

    ReplyDelete