Wednesday 13 August 2014

Doodle Pantry and Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!

Hi there friends!!  Thanks so much for checking out our Challenge - I am SO GLAD you have stopped by!!  If you are new to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, Welcome!!  And Welcome back to our faithful Followers - the Design Team can not wait to see your creations using this week's sketch.  My name is Sally and I am your Hostess this week coming to you from Massachusetts.

This week we have a wonderful sponsor, Laurie, from Doodle Pantry.  Here are a few words to re-introduce you to Laurie

"Hello, my name is Laurie.   I'm just a regular Joe crafter. While trying to find digital images that met my own crafting needs, I decided to draw some of my own, as I had so many unique (weird!) ideas that I just couldn't locate elsewhere. I sincerely hope something I've done inspires you to go create something to bring a smile to someone else and hope you enjoy creating to your hearts content with some of my doodles."

~Laurie
Our winner will receive a $10 coupon to use in the Doodle Pantry store.

Before we get started with this week's Sketch, I am happy to announce last week's Winner...

#9  Nessy

Please e-mail Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

And, the TOP THREE cards from last week's Challenge...


                                                                        #3  Heather D.
                                                                         #15  Claudia
                                                                           #24  Suze

A big HOORAY goes out to you three!! You can pick up your "Top Three" badge along the sidebar to show off on your blog. 

Now, without further ado, here is this week's Sketch...


How about we take a look at what the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 design team has created with this week's Sketch:

Our dear friend Judi is joining the DT this week and brings us
 two wonderful cards 
using "Mini Bethlehem"



Sharon
using "New Butterfly"


Heide 
using "Summer Song Birdies"


using "Classic Clunkers 2"


using "Got Tractor"

 

Linda 
using "Big Trucks"


Nancy
using "Classic Cars 1"


Sally 
using "Classic Cards 2"



I think it's a riot how many of us chose vehicles...  maybe we all need a Road Trip ;-)

I DO hope you will play along with us this week. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Just remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.  Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards each week and preview the Sketch every Tuesday...  Visit us by clicking HERE!!  Thanks so much for stopping by and for becoming a Follower!!  There is a drawing scheduled for some more candy once we hit 200 Followers!!

Blessings to you all!!

                                      

12 comments:

  1. Another fun sketch Sally! Thank you to Doodle Pantry , love to work with you great images. I think I missed the memo to use a car this week. Hee, hee.
    Congrats to the top 3 and the winner from last week. So many great cards.
    Looking forward to see what is going to be created for this weeks challenge.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations from the DT. Thanks for your inspirations and another fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone...I was thinking the same thing, Heide, about using the old cars, trucks and tractors! Love all the DT cards! I always enjoy using Doodle Pantry images! Thanks, Doodle Pantry, for your support. Congrats our our winner from last week and the Top 3. It always great to see what all of our followers create! Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone here it is another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards. Well girls I got the memo LOL Isn't funny how so many of us this week made masculine cards and none of us knew what image the other was using, as we all ordered our own images. As soon as I saw that tractor I had to use it for my husband. Thank you Laurie for letting us work with your amazing images you're one very talented lady. Great sketch Sally and thank so much for posting this week as well. I'll post a photo once our Bertha is back from the paint shop. Take care everyone and happy crafting and I'm so looking forward to visiting your blogs this week.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Doodle Bug digitals. Super quick cards with the pre-colored images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooh gosh i just noticed i was the winner this week..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh thankyou so much xx hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the inspirational works. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab & fun sketch and thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed this sketch and I'm sure will be using it again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome sketch this week! It worked perfectly with the image I used. Thanks for the great inspiration DT!

    -Lori Byrns

    ReplyDelete
  11. That vehicle theme is catching! Thanks for the inspiration and great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great sketch, so fun to play along with. Awesome cards from the DT, too.

    ReplyDelete